- The Octopus can disguise as a whirlpool.
- Whirlpools have the same mechanics as a Hiding Holes.
- Whirlpools do not spawn on lakes.
- After March 14, whirlpools were made less common.
- Originally, Foxes could use their ability to remove animals from Whirlpools. (this has since been removed)
- Sea Monsters and Krakens can create a Giant Whirlpool, but nobody can hide in it. Instead, it sucks other animals in to be eaten.
- By pressing the dive button while going out of a whirlpool, you will automatically dive upon leaving. If you exit and re-enter the whirlpool, it is possible to survive forever.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.