- Not to be confused with Melons, .
- Whole watermelons give around 3K XP each
- Can be found in the center of the map where the volcano is, making it a bit risky to retrieve them.
- When approximately 6 Water drops are shot at them (by pressing the 'S' key), they will explode into watermelon slices.
It is simply a green circle, with vertical, darker green stripes on it.
- These are watermelons but in slices.
- They come from watermelons, giving 900 XP per slice.
- Slices can be created by pressing the 'S' key about 6 times onto the watermelon.
- Watermelon slices altogether will give more water than the regular watermelon.
A single slice is a dark red semi-circle, with five black seeds on its left side
They are food items in mope.io, that can be found in the Volcano biome at the center of the map.
- It gives a great amount of xp for a non-breakable object (like a Mushroom Bush); the first is large Meat, which is dropped by high-level creatures such as Dragons and Elephants.
- The safest way to eat watermelons without having to be a Dragon or Black Dragon is to be an Elephant and swing your trunk at the watermelons to eat them. However, watermelons do not give very much xp to high-tier animals such as elephants.
| Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Red Mushroom • Mushroom Bush • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pear • Raspberry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Clam • Conch • Cloudberry • Egg • Golden Egg • Beehive • Honeycomb • Mango • Date • Orange •
Cactus • Cactus Pear • Melon • Melon Slice • Aloevera • Aloevera Leaf • Chili Pepper • Dragon Fruit • Papaya • Papaya slice • Onion • Cabbage •
Peas Fossils • Carcasses •