The water drop is a unit of water that spawns around water spots, but also can be found in random locations around biomes.
- Collecting water drops is one method of filling an animal's water bar. It will fill your water bar a lot faster than standing in water.
- Players can spit out water drops by pressing
S(this won't work when in water).
- Water dissolves upon touching watermelon, Melon or Mushroom. When enough water drops collide with a Mushroom/Watermelon, it splits apart into watermelon slices, melon slices or Berries, respectively.
- If enough water drops collide with a red mushroom, it splits into berries and Mushrooms.
- This effect works on snowballs too, except that they explode into.
AppearanceWater drops are small, completely circular drops that are colored blue. They have a green outline
Water Spots are features that spawn in all biomes except Ocean.
- Water drops will spawn all around water spots, at the same frequency as a berry would near a berry bush.
- When an animal is standing on a water spot, they also regain water but at a much slower rate compared to eating a few water drops.
- Most food sources cannot go inside the water spot.
AppearanceWater spots are medium-sized circles, around the size of a Dragon at 3M XP. They are also blue like water drops, but their color slightly overlaps the edges of the circles.
- When the Orca and Blue Whale dives underwater, water drops or other food can come out of its blowhole.
- Before the update on February 14, 2017, water droplets were outlined in dark green. Now they are outlined in light green to indicate that they can be eaten. (On October 26, 2016, the water was outlined in light green, but on October 27, it was back to dark green)
- When animals go into water, their water bar doesn't go down, rather it goes up if it is below 100%.
- Certain animals used to not be able to walk on Water Spots.
| Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Red Mushroom • Mushroom Bush • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pear • Raspberry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Clam • Conch • Cloudberry • Egg • Golden Egg • Beehive • Honeycomb • Mango • Date • Orange • Cactus • Cactus Pear • Melon • Melon Slice • Aloevera • Aloevera Leaf • Chili Pepper • Dragon Fruit • Papaya • Papaya slice • Onion • Cabbage • Peas Fossils • Carcasses •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.