The TimberLand biome, partially known as the Amazon Rainforest, is a sub-biome within the Land biome. While it was initially added on March 3, 2020 as the 'Amazon Rainforest', it was later re-named to 'TimberLand' on October 2.
- The biome is located at the any of the four end corners of the Land biome, This area contains a lot of trees, with a dark green grassy color.
- The things that spawn in the main land biome also can spawn in the TimberLand biome, with the exception of hills and rocks.
- Once you enter the TimberLand your size decreases by 20%, as does all general terrain and food forms.
- While any animal that is part of the Land food chain can spawn by pure chance in TimberLand, the Kakapo, Raven and BigFoot are the only three animals that are exclusively a part of TimberLand (they will only ever spawn in the specific area upon upgrading) and will coming other animal low-medium-high tiers and even forestal monster.
Food and terrain
|Berry||These berries can spawn independently in random locations, but also can be found in clusters near Berry Bushes usually.|
|Water||Lava-drinking animals and the Pterodactyl cannot eat water. Water will mostly appear around Water Spots.|
|Water spots||Water drops will generate at water spots.|
|Hiding Hole or Cave||Large hiding holes, or 'caves', are accessible for all animals. It should also not be confused with whirlpools, a similar structure that have different appearances and only spawn in the Ocean.|
|Small hiding hole||Small hiding holes are different from large hiding holes, as they can only be used by animals that are tier 1-6 and spiders.|
|Lake||Not to be confused with the Poison Lake.|
|Coconut||These exclusively spawn on hills, and cannot be found anywhere else.|
|Banana||These exclusively spawn on hills, and cannot be found anywhere else.|
|Beehive||This type of terrain can spawn in mud spots, but are also edible and will give XP after eaten (takes 100 hits from the average animal). Honey Bees will attempt to attack any other animal that touches the hive, and can also hide in it when they aren't occupied.|
|Mud||Per the minimap, there are usually about three mud patches on each side (divided by rivers) on the Land biome. Refer to the main article to see food that is generated in mud.|
|River||Even though these are commonly used by Ocean animals, and their purpose is mostly to be used by aquatic creatures, due to the placing of Rivers on the minimap, they are considered to be a part of the Land biome.|
- Main article: Tiers
The Kakapo is a fourth tier animal that can be chosen in the TimberLand biome. Its only ability is to climb trees,if you press W you will be able to Hop and Bite.
The Raven is one of the sixth animals that can be chosen in the TimberLand biome. By holding the
The BigFoot is the fifteenth animal spawning option for the Land biome, and also the first to spawn exclusively in TimberLand. By pressing,
- This biome was originally called the Amazon Rainforest. However, after the October 2nd update, it is now called 'TimberLand' and has an emerging food chain.
- Many more additional features such as new food and animals will come in large updates like the Desert did, with each being integrated in 3-4 large updates, according to KOA.
Notes and references
- It should be noted that exceptions to this rule include the Cobra, Blackwidow Spider and Giant Spider, all of which are able to use small hiding holes despite being above tier 6.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.