- It can be eaten by all animals from Jellyfish tier and above.
- It gives around 12-20 XP, depending on what tier you are at.
- It is smaller than the similar Kelp, and also gives less XP compared to it.
- Seaweed is fairly common and spawns randomly around the ocean biome.
Seaweed is three green strands of ocean material that cling together. They seem to be slightly twisting a little.
- It was add in March 14 2017 Update, along with new 6 Ocean food
- It is Ocean equivalent to Mushroom
- Looks like a recolored version of Kelp, and is quite a coincidence since Kelp is based on a Red Mushroom, while seaweed is based on a normal Mushroom.
- Animals from Crab tier and beyond used to be able to eat it, but now it is only edible by all animals beyond Jellyfish tier.
| Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Red Mushroom • Mushroom Bush • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pear • Raspberry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Clam • Conch • Cloudberry • Egg • Golden Egg • Beehive • Honeycomb • Mango • Date • Orange • Cactus • Cactus Pear • Melon • Melon Slice • Aloevera • Aloevera Leaf • Chili Pepper • Dragon Fruit • Papaya • Papaya slice • Onion • • Cabbage • Peas Fossils • Carcass • Baked Turkey • Turkey Leg • Pumpkin Pie • Soccer Pumpkin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.