Rocks are impenetrable gray circles in Mope.io, similar to, but less common than hills. Most animals can't climb over them, even animals that are able to climb hills. The following animals can use them:
- Blackwidow Spider
- Markhor/Big Goat
- King Crab
- Land Monster
- Giant Scorpion
- Black Dragon
- King Dragon
- Black Lioness
- Black Lion
- Black Lion Cub
Even though some animals such as Bears, Polar Bears and Gorillas can climb over hills, most hill-climbers are still unable to climb over rocks. Rocks always are found on hills, which spawn in all biomes.
- The design of the rock changed on January 13, 2017. The design was created by Shaun Goodwin.
- In the prior of December 28, dragons were the only one animal that could go through rocks.
- Rocks are found in every biome. They are mostly found in the Arctic
- If you are an Eagle flying with your talons out, you will be able to fly over rocks.
- If you are a Giant Spider and you spin a web onto a rock, you can walk on that rock.
Notes and references
- Certain animals can 'fly' over everything, which while it may not be technically climbing, they can still move over them.
- The rare Black Lion variants are able to climb rocks, but the normal Lion/Lionesses are not able to.
|Bush • Berry Bush • Water Spot • Plankton Spot • Hiding hole • Cave • Hill • Rock • Mud • Lake • Island • Ice • Snowball • Whirlpool • River • Volcano • Beehive • Quicksand • Oasis • Tree • Web|