- They spawn in as a cloud which then spawns raindrops.
- The Cloud is constantly moving.
- Rain drops will flow underneath.
- Rain drops fill up the water bar of any animal underneath (a single drop has the same effect as a water droplet).
- There are no negative effects from the Rainstorm.
It is a large, transparent cloud, that is constantly moving. Multiple small rain droplets will fall from it, and will provide water to any animal underneath it.
- The texture is split into 2 parts, 1, the base of the cloud, and 2, the details on the cloud.
|Bush • Berry Bush • Water Spot • Plankton Spot • Hiding hole • Cave • Hill • Rock • Mud • Lake • Island • Ice • Snowball • Whirlpool • River • Volcano • Beehive • Quicksand • Oasis • Tree • Web|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.