Press W to burrow a hole to hide in!
- Not to be confused with the Arctic Hare, an Arctic-residing animal that has similar qualities to the Rabbit.
- Upgrades from the Mouse, Shrimp, Chipmunk or Desert Rat at 50 XP.
- Upgrades to the Chicken, Mole, Crab, Penguin or Meerkat at 200 XP.
- It can burrow a hiding hole by pressing
W, which will last for 20 seconds when unused.
- This ability won't work in water bodies.
- Can hide in any size hiding hole, as well as whirlpools.
- The Rabbit can eat all tier 2 foods, and all animals that are Mouse tier.
- Rabbits can be eaten by all animals above it within Chicken and Donkey tiers.
- They move fast in mud.
- Rabbits cannot be tail-bitten, as they do not have a tail.
When first upgraded, the rabbit is very small, and even advanced mice are slightly larger. It is light brown in color, with a small, fluffy white tail. You can see its fur is slightly ruffled. It has a narrow face, and long, slender ears.
As you are a second tier animal, you are very small, giving you quick escapes from predators through hills. No matter how advanced you are, you will be dwarfed by pigs, so your size will really help. The easiest way to level up is to use a healing stone or go in mud and eat carrots. You can go the same speed as Pigs in mud, so you can easily eat carrots, which give a lot of XP. This also gives you an advantage over mice. Additionally, press 'S' on mushrooms 4 times to produce berries, which are substantial sources of XP. If you're near the Arctic and see an A.I. Lemming that has wandered out of the biome, chase after it to instantly level up. You can eat Lemmings in the Land biome as a strategy for the next three tiers as well.
Always stay out of oceans and lakes, because you are very slow, and you can't bury a hole there. If you are on land or in mud, you can still bury a hole that you can protect yourself from predators. However, this may give you a disadvantage if you are being chased because digging a hole takes a few precious seconds, and in that time, the predator could catch up to you. Also note that Foxes have the ability to pull you out of holes. If that happens, run to mud or another hole.
- The Rabbit, Arctic Hare and Tiger are among the first animals that could create terrain forms with their abilities.
- It's one of the only 9 animals that can't be tail-bitten (Tier 1 and 2 animals don't have tails).
- It received its ability on February 14, 2017.
- The Rabbit has the same ability as the Arctic Hare, and is practically identical to it, except that it freezes in the arctic and is a light brown instead of white.