- Pears normally spawn in Land and Arctic, on islands in lakes and in bushes in both mentioned biomes.
- They are uncommon, and are easily found in the mentioned environments.
- They give typically 400+ XP when eaten, as well as some water.
- Can be eaten by Giraffe tier and above.
The Pear is a green fruit, that looks like a lopsided oval. It is round around the bottom, and gets thinner near the stem. The stem is small, brown and slightly curved.
- Coming Soon
- Pears used to freeze whoever ate it, but from recent updates, it doesn't anymore.
- It used to be the most eaten resource in the Arctic until the Arctic Nut was introduced.
- On the February 14 2017 update pear XP was halved to prevent too easy leveling.
| Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Red Mushroom • Mushroom Bush • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pear • Raspberry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Clam • Conch • Cloudberry • Egg • Golden Egg • Beehive • Honeycomb • Mango • Date • Orange • Cactus • Cactus Pear • Melon • Melon Slice • Aloevera • Aloevera Leaf • Chili Pepper • Dragon Fruit • Papaya • Papaya slice • Onion • Cabbage • Peas Fossils • Carcasses •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.