This is a feature only accessible in Beta, and has not been released into the main game. Do not remove this template until it is released in-game or this Honey Bees will sting you!
The Papaya is a food that was added as part of the Viral Pandemic game mode, on March 2020. It is no longer accessible due to the Viral Pandemic mode being disabled.
- It spawns in all biomes.
- The Papaya has a Health Bar, and can be eaten in three hits (one hit for the Black Dragon).
- When eaten, it boosts immunity by 10% when not infected. When infected however, it reduces infection by 3%.
- They provide 10-20 XP for lower tiers, and around 60 XP for higher tiers.
The whole papaya is a narrow, yellow fruit. It has two lighter yellow stripes below. The slices have orange flesh, and a white section with numerous seeds.
Eat Papayas while playing Viral Pandemic to maintain your virus immunity, and to keep infection at bay. For lower tiers such as Mouse and Rabbit, you can eat Papayas merely for their XP, as they are useful for levelling up and a convenient alternative to berries and other foods, as they spawn in all biomes.
As a high tier animal, you should eat them simply to preserve any immunity, and if you do catch the virus. However, the Papaya only gives 10% more immunity so you should try not get to that stage. If you can see your virus immunity falling, eat as many Papayas as you can; better be safe than sorry.
- It was released along with the Viral Pandemic gamemode on March 30, 2020.
- The function is based on the real life coronavirus pandemic.
| Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Red Mushroom • Mushroom Bush • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pear • Raspberry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Clam • Conch • Cloudberry • Egg • Golden Egg • Beehive • Honeycomb • Mango • Date • Orange • Cactus • Cactus Pear • Melon • Melon Slice • Aloevera • Aloevera Leaf • Chili Pepper • Dragon Fruit • Papaya • Papaya slice • Onion • Cabbage • Peas Fossils • Carcasses •