- Not to be confused with the Red Mushroom, the mushroom that appears to be on mushroom bushes, but also spawns as a separate food. Or the bush, a non-solid entity that can spawn other food sources in it.
- Mushroom Bushes spawn in Land, in any given location.
- They can be eaten by Zebra/Turtle/Muskox and above.
- They give 1.2k - 6k XP.
- Mushroom bushes have Health Bars, and can be eaten in 9 hits, for all animals except the Black Dragon.
- When you press
Sinto a mushroom bush, Mushrooms and berries can appear near it.
- There was a bug that made it so all animals could eat the Mushroom Bush, allowing a Mouse to evolve directly to Fox. It is fixed now.
- Elephants could eat Mushroom Bushes with just one swipe of their trunk. This was deleted recently.
- The Mushroom Bush is actually a Mushroom on top of a Bush, and that's why it's called "Mushroom Bush."
- In the Viral Pandemic mode, by eating a Mushroom bush you could get a 'face mask' which protected your animal from the virus for a minute and 30 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.