Mud is a brown-colored terrain feature exclusive to the Land area that slows down most Animals that come in contact with it. However, Pigs, Rabbits, Crocodiles, Rhinos, Cobras, Boa Constrictors, Dragons, Hippos, Elephants and Black Dragons are able to swim/fly quickly through mud, but Rhino and Elephant can only move slightly faster in mud. Mushrooms often spawn in mud. Mud also slowly regenerates your water. It also spawns carrots and pears. Newly, as new as December 25, 2017, there was an update where there were eggs, which gave about thirty xp .
Animals that move fast in mud
- Black Dragon
- Boa Constrictor
- Sabertooth Tiger
- Land Monster
- Dino Monster
- On the first Update of the game, there was a bug that let Animals have an extremely fast-boost by boosting inside the mud. However, this bug was already fixed.
- Sometimes there will be small brown dots around the mud, similar to Lakes.
- This is to make the mud look more realistic.
- On the Feb. 10 update, water no longer spawns in mud due to the fact that mud regenerates your water.
- On the Feb. 11 Bug fixes Update, Could go fast in mud as it was buffed.
- The only animal that can spawn mud with its ability is the Meerkat which is an upcoming animal in the desert update
- Crocodile, Boa Constrictor, and Hippo can dive in mud in the July 26, 2019 update.
|Bush • Berry Bush • Water Spot • Plankton Spot • Hiding hole • Cave • Hill • Rock • Mud • Lake • Island • Ice • Whirlpool • River|