UPGRADED to MOLE!
Hold W to dig underground!
Go under anything, do surprise attacks!
- Upgrades from the Rabbit, Trout, Pigeon or Arctic Hare at 200 XP.
- Upgrades to the Pig , Woodpecker, Sea-horse, or Seal at 450 XP.
- Can eat Berry , Mushroom , Plankton , Blackberry , Seaweed , Mouse , Rabbit , Pig And Their Ocean And Arctic Equivalents.
- Moles can hold right click or W(on mobile you hold the little button) and move underground to surprise other animals and eat them. When underground four brown dots will appear, similar to the four blue dots when diving in lakes or oceans.
AppearanceThey are a dark shade of grey, with a bright pink nose and slightly darker pink paws; on that note, they are also the first animal in the game to have their paws visible.
Your two best bets are Mouse and Rabbit. Pigeon will fly away, and Chicken runs fast. You don't have enough lasting air to hide under an object and surprise attack, so what you should do is when you see prey, cut through Mud, Hills, and Trees to get to it with lightning speed and get it by surprise. When you see a predator, do the same, except cut through everything to get away from it.
- Prior to the October 27th update, moles upgraded from Hippo, and were the twelfth and penultimate animal in the game, being able to eat almost all animals below it.
- It is the only animal to be moved in the upgrade chain, not to go up it. Its tier change is as follows:
- It is the animal that was moved the most in the upgrade chain.
- In a past update, moles could bite each other's tail like Dragons or Krakens.
- It is the only animal that can dig underground.
- It is the first land animal to have a special ability, the next being Rhino.
- Prior to January 18, 2017, moles couldn't dive.
- Prior to the update when all animals could go into water spots when digging in water spots, you dive in them, making them the lowest animal to be able to go on water spots, however when it resurfaces it gets kicked out of it.
- The mole has the most detailed No Animal Images skin.
- It cannot be seen in any way when it is under an island.
- There was a glitch for a few days where the mole was able to zoom underneath the earth in a straight direction as long as it’s ability lasted or until it ran into a water body.