The Minimap, or simply referred to as the Map is a helpful and useful navigation tool in mope.io, that was added on October 15, 2016. It appears at the top right-hand corner of your screen, and can help players to see their location, and it helps to plan escape routes while being chased by predators.
Several features are noted on the minimap:
- White dot - Your current location.
- Green dots - Hills
- Large blue circles - Lakes or oases (they are lakes if in the Arctic and Land biome, but oases only spawn in the Desert).
- Red dots - Berry Bushes and Plankton B-ushes
- Blue dots - Water Spots
- Huge dark blue columns - The Ocean biome
- Large brown circles - Mud
- Small brown circles - Islands
- Huge green area - Land
- Small white column - Arctic
- Small beige column - Desert
- Small light blue circles - Ice
- Skinny dark blue lines - Rivers
- Large orange circle - Lava Biome
- Dark green - Amazon Rainforest biome. Newly added to mope.io
- Orange dot - Soccer Pumpkin
- The minimap was changed on April 9 2017, and added a volcano.
- The minimap was changed on March 24 2017, and added rivers.
- The minimap was changed on March 17 2017, and changed the ocean's color.
- The minimap was changed on March 14 2017, and changed the ocean's color and show berry bushes, plankton bushes.
- The minimap was changed on March 7 2017. and removed berry bushes and plankton bushes.
- In November 23, 2017, The orange circles were deleted, which locates Plankton Bushes, then it turned to blue, as of Nov 24, 2017, its now red like Berry Bushes.
- On March 2nd, 2020, the land biome was given a distinct dark-green patch that signified the Amazon Rainforest biome.
- You don't see the white dot on the minimap when you hide in a hiding hole/cave.
- There is a glitch where no symbols/dots will show up in a certain section of the Arctic, as seen in the gallery above.