- Lotus Flowers have a Health Bar, and can be eaten in 10 hits.
- They give 1-5 XP upon consumption, as well as immunity to the zombie virus.
- The immunity lasts for 10 seconds, and can also cure zombies themselves.
- They spawn in Lakes within the Arctic biome and Land biome.
- Zombies can destroy a Lotus Flower by dropping it in a hiding hole.
The Lotus Flower looks like a pink flower on top of a Lilypad. The green lilypad shows underneath four pink petals, each of which are a darker pink on the outside. There is also a yellow pistil in the middle of the Lotus Flower.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.