You got firestreams that burns your victim alive! Watch your tail and slap them hard.
- Evolves from the Black Dragon by killing one each of the following animals; Dragon, T-REX, Kraken, King Crab, Phoenix, Yeti, Pterodactyl, Land Monster, Ice Monster, Dino Monster, Sea Monster , Giant Scorpion and Black Dragon.
- It can also be an upgrade option at 10M XP instead of the Black Dragon. However, the chances of this are slim; only a mere 1/1000.
- It's the only non XP-based animal so far.
- It is the last animal you can get in Mope.io.
- It has an ability to shoot many flames that are a lot more powerful combined. That ability has a cooldown of 1 second.
- King Dragon can use a 'tail slap', which will kill most apex-tier and below animals in a close enough radius of 10 berry bushes, and greatly damage animals that aren't close enough. (Takes away 3/4 of their health)
- The tail slap will not immediately kill Monsters and Black Dragons. It should take about 3 or 4 slaps to kill a BD, and 2 or 3 to kill a monster (in close range).
- The slap one-shots every single animal which is Tier 1-15
- KoA confirmed it in the summer of 2019. It later joined the world of mope.
- It has the most skins out of all animals in the Shop. However, the skins have no extra powerup that the normal King Dragon doesn't.
The King Dragon has quite a resemblance to Black Dragon, except it's wings are wider and flap slightly, a darker shade, the eyes and noses are red, and the body is rimmed with spikes, and the tail has a bone on it. As it loses Lava, the King Dragon will turn darker shades of black, and will be completely black when at almost no lava (the colur change is different, depending on which skin you're using).
Getting to King Dragon
Unfortunately, the only strategies you can take are attempting to level up from Black Dragon, or get lucky with a 1/1000 chance of getting a King Dragon since you will automatically 1v1 any other King Dragons in the server. From there it is a battle of skill. Another strategy (based on luck) is to team with a BD until they have nearly all apexes, then kill them.
Playing as King Dragon
If you get a King Dragon, congratulations! It is the highest level/maximum achievement in Mope.io. There's nothing really you need to do to progress, except be careful around animals that could potentially kill you in large numbers (e.g. T-Rexes, Dino Monsters or Ice Monsters). King Dragons now do take damage if they have no lava; be cautious of this. Another thing to be extremely careful of is downgrading. Unlike the Black Dragon, if a King Dragon is downgraded and has less than 10M XP, it will be downgraded to the Mouse rather than whatever monster is equivalent to the biome it's in. Additionally, when you die, you respawn at Mouse tier. So make sure you try to bypass the 10M XP mark or so, by killing lots of animals. Other than that, have fun annihilating the whole server!
If someone tries to tailbite you, don't bother. Just react quickly. Quickly press S and slap them away. They'll be dead in an instant and you'll be plentiful in XP.
Against a King Dragon
This animal is the hardest one to kill in Mope.io. It can one-shot kill nearly all animals with the powerful tail-slap, and extremely weaken animals with its fire-stream. When going against one, use at least an apex tier or an OP rare if you really want a tailbite, otherwise, it’s best to run. Your only equal chance against a King Dragon is in the 1v1 arena, if you can get them to accept.
Since the #GoldenAge update of December 2019, King Dragons can die of lava loss. If you can manage to lure one far out into the Ocean, Arctic or Desert, lead them as far away from Healing Stones as you can. King Dragons do exceptionally well in the Desert biome, so the best way of escaping them is to flee to the Arctic. As this is the one biome KD's take freezing damage from (and due to quicker lava loss), it may be reluctant to stray too far in.
If you manage to get together a team of T-Rexes, Dino Monsters or Ice Monsters (even a combination of each aforementioned animal), theoretically you would have a chance of killing a King Dragon. When attempting to kill one with sheer force, be passive-agrgessive. Stay a safe distance away, otherwise the King Dragon will easily annihilate any animal. Appropriately, Dino Monsters should try tossing King Dragons far away from the lava; T-Rexes should drag them around whilst they are distracted, and Ice Monsters should do the same.
King Dragons will probably try trick you into being killed by them, so be aware of that. They may say: "Kill me" or "Bite my tail." Then, if you try to bite their tail, they will slap you hard and severely damage you, instantly killing if you're Apex tier or below. Because of this, always avoid being in the radius of a King Dragon's tail unless they are distracted with something else.
- It is the only animal to receive more than two skins when the Golden Age update was released
- The no longer upcoming Red King Dragon (rumored as the Great Red) is the 3rd skin made by a non official artist that got added into the game, it is also the first unofficial KD skin to be announced.
- It was created by /u/FeeshGaming (mostly known as Alez) and posted in Reddit.
- He is also a moderator of the subreddit.
- However, KoA edited the ’Great Red’ and changed the wings, eyes, and body design and renamed it ‘Queen Scarlett’. This skin costs 30K coins.
- There is 1/1000 chance to become King Dragon without having to kill the necessary apexes.
- After you downgrade from it you downgrade Mouse. (Also happens when you die as it)
- There are six official reskins you can buy.
- By votes, it is the most OP animal in mope.io at the moment.
- The first person to get it (without Developer Mode) was MopeTuber ProZ CrayZ.
- In order to become King Dragon, you must kill all apexes and monsters. You also have to kill another Black Dragon. (You don't need to kill The Snowman or the BigFoot.)
- The tail slap ability is the only ability that instantly kills all animals from Mouse to Apex tier.