Hold W to hop around.
(Hint: Use ability on prey to stun them!)
- Upgrades from the Mole, Chicken, Crab, Penguin or Meerkat at 450 XP
- Upgrades to the Deer, Squid, Flamingo, Reindeer or Gazelle at 1K XP.
- The Kakapo can climb on hills and trees, but does so at a fairly slow pace.
- Can eat animals below it from Chicken to Mouse, and eat food such as Mushroom, Raspberry, Honeycomb, Date, Mango, Aloevera leaves and berries.
- Its special ability is activated by holding
W. It will hop around, spreading out its wings, and lunging forward with its beak. A biting effect will apparently be added soon too.
The Kakapo is dark green feathered bird with two wings also colored dark green, with a pale cream color around his eyes and with a white-purple beak. They can grow to be very large for a tier 4 animal; around the size of a Berry Bush.
The Kakapo may not seem much since its only ability as of now (confirmed that the "bite" of the hop will be added) is hopping. Hopping makes you go faster than your original. Most people dont realize that tail biting is quite easy with some luck. Try activating the ability near a predator behind them and tail bite them.
To play it safe, farm mushrooms and berries by pressing
S into a mushroom to make it explode into multiple smaller mushrooms and berries. Avoid mud as Kakapos are slow in there, and could succumb to predators that can move around easily in mud such as Donkeys. Another option is to go to a lake to eat eggs and ducklings. Use your ability to chase after Ducklings if they attempt to escape.
- The Kakapo's Special Ability is very similar to the Chicken's. However, it will have a biting effect added soon.
- It is the fourth playble flightless bird in Mope.io, with the others being the Penguin, Ostrich and Cassowary. Ducks can't fly either but they are non-playable.
- In-game update states that "bite ability will be added soon."