Islands are land masses that spawns randomly in lakes. Usually, there are 2 Islands in 1 lake. It has a high chance to generate Mushrooms and Mushroom bushes. The island looks like a yellow circle outlined with a darker shade of yellow, like a berry.
- There is a chance that two islands might intersect, as seen in the image on the right.
- There used to be islands in the ocean but replaced with Sand Hills.
- Rabbits can dig holes into islands.
- It looks very similar to a hill in the ocean.
- In the Lake, it is actually a piece of land, rather than something to climb, which means that any animal can go on it. However, in the ocean, only animals that climb hills and rocks can go on an island.
- Octopus can disguise as it.
- Mole can camoflauge while digging on the island.
|Bush • Berry Bush • Water Spot • Plankton Spot • Hiding hole • Cave • Hill • Rock • Mud • Lake • Island • Ice • Whirlpool • River|