- When a Beehive is touched by any animal, a honeycomb will appear.
- If a Honey Bee dies, up to three honeycombs will spawn in its place. However, sometimes none will appear.
- Honeycomb has a Health Bar, and can be eaten in three hits (only one for the Black Dragon and King Dragon).
- Any animal is able to eat Honeycomb, except for Honey Bees.
- They give at least 20 XP, and up to around 300 XP depending on which tier you are.
It takes the appearance of honey combs in cartoon, a group of 5 yellow hexagons filled with orange-yellow honey.
- The Honeycomb is the one of the only food that cannot be eaten in one hit, which spawns off of another food which cannot be eaten in one hit.
- This makes the Honeycomb the only food that spawns only from another food.
- It's the only food that can be eaten by all animals in Mope.io, along with Plankton and Aloevera leaves.
| Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Red Mushroom • Mushroom Bush • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pear • Raspberry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Clam • Conch • Cloudberry • Egg • Golden Egg • Beehive • Honeycomb • Mango • Date • Orange • Cactus • Cactus Pear • Melon • Melon Slice • Aloevera • Aloevera Leaf • Chili Pepper • Dragon Fruit • Papaya • Papaya slice • Onion • • Cabbage • Peas Fossils • Carcass • Baked Turkey • Turkey Leg • Pumpkin Pie • Soccer Pumpkin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.