Gorillas are great swimmers, dominate the lakes, oceans, mud!
- Upgrades from the Cheetah, Stingray, or Wolf at 15K XP.
- Upgrades to the Bear, Swordfish, or Walrus at 28.5K XP.
- Is quite slow on land, but moves 20% faster when on top of a hill or tree.
- Is slightly faster than the Bear in water and on hills.
- Can eat all animals below it to Pig and all food types except conch, Clams, cacti and Aloevera.
- Can be eaten by all higher animals from Bear tier and above.
- Can hide in whirlpools and large hiding holes.
WTo Throw Bananas and rarely coconuts (Only When Touching a Hill or Tree).
The Gorilla has a dark grey furry body, with its head at the very front and its rear end at the very back, giving it a hunched appearance. It has a small face, but a very tall forehead, and it has ears the same color as its face. It has arms with hands on either side of its face.
When you are a Gorilla, use your 20% speed boost on hills to escape from predators or chase after prey. A good idea is to camp on a hill until prey passes by you. Immediately threw a banana/coconut at it, and dash after the prey when it is stunned, using the speed boost on the hill to give you an advantage and allow you to catch up with it if it is ahead of you. If you are being pursued by a predator, go on a hill and use your advantage with speed on it to get a head start in running away from the predator. When on the hill, turn around and throw a fruit at the predator to stun it, allowing for a quick escape.
Since most predators cannot go on Hills, you should be able to slow them down as they have to take a side-cut around the hill, while you can cut straight across the hill. Since you are also pretty fast in water, you can use that advantage to pursue prey or escape predators, unless you're talking about a Crocodile or Hippo or something like that.
If you want to level up quickly, you should camp on a coconut or banana tree because they give you a lot of XP, or use your ability to hunt, as Coconuts give more than enough time to kill prey.
Beware of Cobras, Boa Constrictors, and Giant Spiders, as Boa Constrictors and Giant Spiders can climb on Hills and can suffocate/trap and eat you. Cobras are also a huge threat, as they can spit Poison at you, which is extremely dangerous, and if hit more than 2 times, you'll be lunch. If you are poisoned, try to find easy prey like Pigs and above. If you manage to eat them, you'll heal your damage and cure your poison. If you do come across any of these predators, go in a hiding hole as quickly as you can, and stay there until you have an escape opportunity. If you are close to the Ocean and willing to take a few risks such as Ocean predators, try to make your way to the Ocean and climb on Sandhills to move deeper into the Ocean. These three predators are incredibly slow at swimming, so you'll lose them in no time (also you can eat Turtles or Crabs, but beware Pelicans).Beware of Orcas and Blue Whales as they can knock you off of the hill and quickly eat you.
Gorillas are very good at sniping. If you are willing to take risks, try finding a high tier animal that is being attacked by multiple animals. When he is only one hit away, shoot them with your projectile. With luck, it can become a coconut, doing even more damage.
- Gorillas are the fastest animals on hills and trees.
- They may be able to throw fish in future.
- The Gorilla's Winter Skin has the gorilla's eyes facing the opposite direction.
- It's often mistaken as a monkey, but isn't.
- The ability was formerly called 'Throw Bananas', but has been renamed to 'Throw Fruit' since it will also throw coconuts.
- Coconuts used to inflict more damage than bananas, but now they take away the same amount.