Reason: It was announced 3 years ago and has obviously since been scrapped/replaced by the Carcass
- Not to be confused with carcasses, a feature that appears whenever animals die from any cause.
- It may have been the Ocean equivalent of Meat, but was probably replaced by the carcass.
- Fossils might have appeared when animals were eaten, but nothing much was ever revealed about them.
- They were first confirmed on former developer Pike's DeviantArt page.
The fossil is a structure of white bones. It has 4 bones on each side, all rooted to a single bone stemming from the head of the fossil, which is like a semi-circle. The first two bones on the side are the same size, while the next two both are decreased in length. It resembles the structure of a fish, excluding the tail.
- The carcass was most likely a replacement for the fossil.
| Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Red Mushroom • Mushroom Bush • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pear • Raspberry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Clam • Conch • Cloudberry • Egg • Golden Egg • Beehive • Honeycomb • Mango • Date • Orange • Cactus • Cactus Pear • Melon • Melon Slice • Aloevera • Aloevera Leaf • Chili Pepper • Dragon Fruit • Papaya • Papaya slice • Onion • Cabbage • Peas Fossils • Carcasses •