The Egg is a food item that was added in December 25th, 2017, along with Ducks and Golden Eggs. It takes about 5 bites to be consumed. Eggs have been reworked. Eggs will now hatch ducks after a while if not being eaten. Golden Eggs are slightly larger than eggs in terms of size and will turn yellow once you bite them.
- It used to only have to be bitten 2 times to be eaten.
- In the May 13 Update, Eggs were added back in the game.
- Now, the golden eggs give more xp than regular eggs.
- Ducks can lay eggs which would then become ducklings when hatched.
- As of the December 23, 2018 Update, Golden eggs give lots of XP. And regular eggs are replaced by candy which give also much XP.
- In a previous update, there used to be a lot of eggs that would spawn at lakes, even more than there were ducks in the lake.
On a Christmas, eggs became Christmas Candy, which gave a lot of XP, and turned to golden eggs, which gave 50k-75k XP.
| Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Red Mushroom • Mushroom Bush • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pear • Raspberry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Clam • Conch • Cloudberry • Egg • Golden Egg • Beehive • Honeycomb • Mango • Date • Orange • Cactus • Cactus Pear • Melon • Melon Slice • Aloevera • Aloevera Leaf • Chili Pepper • Dragon Fruit • Papaya • Papaya slice • Onion • Cabbage • Peas Fossils • Carcasses •