- Conch shells are a food that can be moved, and has a Health Bar.
- It can be eaten in about 7 hits.
- They give around 7K XP for Octopi, and 10.5K for all animals above that tier. Hence, only Octopus tier and above can eat Conch shells.
- Will spawn randomly across the Ocean biome.
The conch shell is an almost chocolate-brown color, with grooves around the top point of its shell. On the left-hand side, the conch shell is a light pink.
- Now that the Conch is buffed to give more XP, it is actually worth to eat it as a orca or above, as snails give about 7K to them and conches give 10.5K.
- Use your ability to destroy the conch. This applies especially to Blue Whales, elephants, orcas, and stingrays.
- It was Added in the March 14 Update, along with other Ocean food.
- There's an easter egg; if you are a Crab, you will see, your shell looks rather like a Conch.
- It's the highest tier non-player food. Only the Crocodile and above can eat it.
- The conch is technically a more streamlined Clam however, it gives more EXP and can only be eaten by Crocodile+, unlike the Clam.
- There was a bug when conch didn't give XP. This bug is now fixed.
- XP quantities for the Conch was buffed in the #GoldenAge update.
- In real life, animals cannot eat conch shells but rather eat its insides, just like the Clam.
| Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Red Mushroom • Mushroom Bush • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pear • Raspberry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Clam • Conch • Cloudberry • Egg • Golden Egg • Beehive • Honeycomb • Mango • Date • Orange • Cactus • Cactus Pear • Melon • Melon Slice • Aloevera • Aloevera Leaf • Chili Pepper • Dragon Fruit • Papaya • Papaya slice • Onion • Cabbage • Peas Fossils • Carcasses •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.