The Coconut is a food item that allows animals to level up, giving more then 1k XP when eaten. They can be eaten by any animal from the Crocodile or higher.
Coconut Trees are large, light green, transparent, and look like a mixture of hills and bushes. Coconuts spawn on coconut trees.
- Coconuts and Coconut trees got added on the 15th December update.
- In the second Singapore server (Asia/Australia → Asia 2), a glitch happened, where Coconuts spawned at an EXTREMELY fast rate. The lucky animal(or animals) who sits in them would gain tens of thousands of XP in seconds, causing the leaderboard to get insanely high scores. However, it only lasted a few hours.To watch the coconut glitch by IX, click on the video-------->
- The coconut has an old design, which was never used.
- Animals unable to eat coconuts could go through them, so it cannot be pushed.
- When a gorilla is using its ability, it has small chance of throwing a coconut which hits harder, stuns for a longer time and deals more damage.
| Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Red Mushroom • Mushroom Bush • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pear • Raspberry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Clam • Conch • Cloudberry • Egg • Golden Egg • Beehive • Honeycomb • Mango • Date • Orange • Cactus • Cactus Pear • Melon • Melon Slice • Aloevera • Aloevera Leaf • Chili Pepper • Dragon Fruit • Papaya • Papaya slice • Onion • • Cabbage • Peas Fossils • Carcass • Baked Turkey • Turkey Leg • Pumpkin Pie • Soccer Pumpkin