- Clams will spawn randomly across the Ocean.
- They tend to be found a lot more frequently near Conches, but can be in other places too.
- They can be eaten by animals that are Octopus tier and beyond.
- For tier 11, they give 250 XP. The quantity will vary from there, with it being a maximum of 1K XP.
- Clams are stationary foods that can be eaten in a single hit.
- Even though in real life clams are actual animals, Mope.io clams show no signs of life, and haven't been explicitly stated as one by the developers.
The Clam is a purple shell, with three grooves.
- The clam is not actually a food, it is the inside which is edible. The animals in mope.io, however, seem to be swallowing the shell of the clam.
- Pufferfish tier and above used to be able to eat clams, but now only Octopus and above can.
| Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Red Mushroom • Mushroom Bush • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pear • Raspberry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Clam • Conch • Cloudberry • Egg • Golden Egg • Beehive • Honeycomb • Mango • Date • Orange • Cactus • Cactus Pear • Melon • Melon Slice • Aloevera • Aloevera Leaf • Chili Pepper • Dragon Fruit • Papaya • Papaya slice • Onion • • Cabbage • Peas Fossils • Carcass • Baked Turkey • Turkey Leg • Pumpkin Pie • Soccer Pumpkin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.