The Cassowary is a bird that was tested by K.O.A when he released Flamingo on beta.mope.io, it's ability is a charge that when you end the charge it kicks like a donkey but forward.
The Cassowary looks basically like a big black chicken with a blue head. It also has a black beak with 2 red beak-balls under it. It has also a yellow mohawk on the middle center of its face. If you look closely on the back of its head, you can see a tiny part of its neck. The rest of its body is totally covered with what´s supposed to be black feathers. It has also a big fat black tail.
Try to charge, hit and kill prey with your ability. It's actually easier to kill other players with it then donkey or zebra because it kicks forward instead of backward. You can also try to take the risk to kill predators with it as it deals good damage. You could try to team up with other Cassowaries to kill higher tiers. It's not recommended to go into the ocean, as you are pretty slow in it and have a short dive time. This could make you a free food source for Krakens and King Crabs. You also must not get too cocky with your ability as if there aren't any other Cassowaries around, you could be pretty easy prey for predators, especially for Krakens King Crabs and Sea Monsters. You can also aim for mini apex tiers, due to their health usually being low. Remember this: DO NOT GO AFTER ICE MONSTERS!!! It doesn't matter if there are five of you at once, they can easily kill you with their severely-damaging crystals one by one in around 15 seconds, due to their fast reload. Your only chance is to attack one whose crystals are regrowing. Don't mess with Black Dragons if you are in or near the Volcano, as they are fast in Lava while you are slow.
- K.O.A was seen testing it on Beta.
- It could kill its equivalents before it was really added on beta.
- It is pretty small for its tier, it's even smaller than a Giant Spider.
- Its the first bird added in Elephant tier.
- Its the third playable bird in mope that can't fly, the other two are Ostrich and Phoenix. (AI birds do not count as you can't play as them).
- Many people hate this animal because of the fact that it is extremely overpowered. For example, it's charge lasts way longer than that of the rhino, swordfish and other charge users and is faster. It has also a ridiculous amount of knockback. It can also deal massive damage, especially against lower tier animals. It can kill a croc tier with about still 3/4th of its health left instantly with just ONE SINGLE KICK. It can't kick animals underwater anymore, though.