The Cactus Pear is a fruit that spawns in the Desert biome, and was released with the Desert update.
- It is a stationary fruit.
- Can be eaten by all animals within Meerkat to Rattlesnake tiers.
- Will commonly spawn around cactus. However, they can appear just about anywhere in the desert.
- Are beneficial for tiers 3-5.
- Animals from Vulture + are not physically affected by cactus pears - they can move right over them without their movement being obstructed.
The Cactus Pears are red cone shaped with small pink spots, and a big spot on top of the cactus pear. It spawns around cacti very much like mushroom bushes that spawn mushrooms.
- Unlike cactus, cactus pears were not made smaller after the Golden Age update.
- This and the date now do not physically affect animals from Vulture tier and above.
| Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Red Mushroom • Mushroom Bush • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pear • Raspberry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Clam • Conch • Cloudberry • Egg • Golden Egg • Beehive • Honeycomb • Mango • Date • Orange •
Cactus • Cactus Pear • Melon • Melon Slice • Aloevera • Aloevera Leaf • Chili Pepper • Dragon Fruit • Papaya • Papaya slice • Onion • Cabbage •
Peas Fossils • Carcasses •