Bears climb through green hills! (Press W to use your claw!)
- Upgrades from the Cheetah, Gorilla, Toucan, Pufferfish, Snow Leopard or Rattlesnake at 28.5K XP.
- Upgrades to the Crocodile, Lion, Falcon, Octopus, Polar Bear or Vulture at 54K XP.
- Can hide in Large hiding holes, Whirlpools and berry bushes.
- Can climb hills and trees.
- Can eat all animals below it from Cheetah to Pig tier and its equivalents, and every type of food except Berries, Conches, Clams, Dates, Cactus Pears, Cacti and Aloevera.
- Bear has a claw ability which damages prey, and stuns any animal that it comes into contact with.
- When stung by a Honey Bee, the sting will not slow its movement or take away health. It will, however, temporarily disable special abilities for about 2 seconds.
The Bear has a light brown body and a black nose. It dwarfs its prey and even some of its predators - at its largest, a Bear can even surpass the size of a Crocodile, which is its predator. Its has large, round eyes and its fur is a little shaggy at some areas, also on its ears.
Farm Honey Bees at a Beehive. The Bear has a passive ability which prevents bee stings from hurting or slowing movement. Try to kill as many Bees as you can before levelling up to the next tier. It should take about 3 or 4 bees to level up quickly. If there are no hives around, you could try eating red mushrooms,
Climbing hills are your best advantage. Since most of the animals below you cannot climb hills, you can use the climbing ability to catch prey and level up quickly. Once cornered, you can slash and eat your meal. Beware Falcons and Eagles. They are main predators for you that can climb hills, and whose abilities can cause minor damage that could effectively let them eat you. If you see a Falcon sky-diving at you, try to dive in a nearby water-spot, or go into a hiding hole. The same applies if an Eagle is about to grab you.
Crocodile are also a hazard. Their drag ability can greatly damage you. Since Crocodiles are fast in mud and water, don't go to those places if one is chasing you. Try aggravate as many Bees as you can. If you get enough bees out, they can act as a shield - if the Crocodile tries to approach you, it will inavertedly touch the Honey Bees, and they'll then sting the Crocodile instead.
When catching smaller animals, make sure that you use your claw ability when close enough so you can stun them. Although the claw slash knocks animals back, they are stunned for enough time so that you can get at least one bite out of them.
When escaping, If you are stuck in a tree/hill when a predator is trying to eat you, quickly slash them and run away. This will knock them back and stun them so you have a greater chance to escape. However, this doesn't go the same with Elephants, as they can knock you out of trees with their ability and eat you. If an Elephant comes, quickly run away and hide, and hopefully, it will not see you. If you are in a hiding hole, you may not want to risk tail-biting elephants, as they can turn around quickly and use their trunk ability.
- Prior to October 27, 2016, it upgraded from the Zebra. Now, it upgrades from the Gorilla.
- Despite having a slight speed boost in Lakes, It isn't recommended to go in there as Dragons, Crocodile, and Hippos will make you an easy meal.
- It is the only Land animal to have a speed boost in lakes but not mud.
- Prior to September 23, 2016, it could climb on rocks, but this turned out to be a bug.
- The Bear may be getting a new ability, with huge paws that claw in every direction, similar to the Giraffe. However, this hasn't been confirmed as of late.