- All animals that are Muskox tier and above can eat them.
- Arctic Nuts commonly spawn around Arctic Bushes, as well as Fir trees.
- They typically give around 500 - 1K XP when consumed, depending on what tier you are.
- They can also be created when Snowballs merge or if they are fed water.
It looks like a round orange circle, with a brown, rectangle and a flat sphere on its top. The brown area also has a tiny stem on top.It gives off a strong resemblance of an acorn.
- They are the arctic version of pears, but pears can also spawn in the arctic (less commonly).
- Arctic Nuts are one of the one-hit foods with the one of the highest XP in game, next to the Watermelon, providing 1K-3K XP.
| Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Red Mushroom • Mushroom Bush • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pear • Raspberry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Clam • Conch • Cloudberry • Egg • Golden Egg • Beehive • Honeycomb • Mango • Date • Orange • Cactus • Cactus Pear • Melon • Melon Slice • Aloevera • Aloevera Leaf • Chili Pepper • Dragon Fruit • Papaya • Papaya slice • Onion • • Cabbage • Peas Fossils • Carcass • Baked Turkey • Turkey Leg • Pumpkin Pie • Soccer Pumpkin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.