UPGRADED to Arctic Hare!
Press W to burrow a hole and hide in!
The Arctic hare...
- Upgrades from the Chipmunk, Mouse or Shrimp at 50 XP.
- Evolves into a Penguin, Crab or Pig at 200 XP.
- Can eat berries, plankton, mouse, shrimp, chipmunk and can hide in all types of hiding holes.
- It is the first animal to contain a tail but it cannot be bitten.
- Can be eaten by all higher animals up to zebra and their ocean, arctic equivalents.
- Can burrow a hiding hole by pressing W.
The Arctic Hare, when it is first upgraded, is perhaps the smallest animal in the game. It is also the first arctic animal with a noticeable tail, which, unlike most animals' tails, cannot be bitten by its prey. Unlike the regular Rabbit, its body is white, with light pink ears and a pink button nose.
Try to find berry bushes to quickly level up or unsuspecting predators and bite their tails. Use your initial small size to squeeze through tight spaces and make quick getaways, and corner rather large Chipmunks.
- When first upgraded, it is smaller than a newly spawned mouse.
- Originally the Arctic Hare had an ability "drop snow" but it was replaced with the Burrow Hole.