You can kick players out of hiding holes! (Press W when in one)!
+ Hide in red berry bushes!
- Not to be confused with the Fox or Fennec Fox, both of which are different species of foxes that spawn in different biomes.
- Upgrades from the Deer, Squid, Flamingo, Reindeer or Gazelle at 1K XP.
- Upgrades to the Zebra, Donkey, Turtle or Muskox at 2.1K XP.
- Can be eaten by all higher animals up to Dragon.
- The Arctic Fox is able to eat Rabbits, Pigs, Moles, Deers and their equivalents, Berries, Plankton, Mushrooms, Blackberries, Seaweed, red mushroom and kelp.
- Can hide in large and small hiding holes, whirlpools, and berry bushes
- When pressing
W, the Arctic Fox's special ability will cause animals to be pulled out of hiding holes, causing momentary stunning and the pulled out animal to be unable to enter any hiding hole for a few seconds. It works on prey, and all predators up to Polar Bear tier.
The Arctic Fox has a white, circular, furry body. Its ears branch north-east, and are tipped with extra fur. The Arctic Fox also has a narrow snout that's also quite furry. Its tail is a darker shade of white, and also very fluffy. In short, it looks like its Land counterpart, the Fox, except with a white body.
The most productive way of levelling up with the Arctic Fox is by eating Red mushrooms at a Lake. They can be found in bulk at the lake's islands, along with Pears and Ducklings at the lake; the latter two are a bit harder to level up with, but effective nonetheless.
If you want to try chasing prey, hide in a berry bush. Your Special ability can be used either offensively or defensively. If you want to go offensive, then use this ability to chase prey easily, since they cannot go through berry bushes. If they go in a hiding hole, kick them out and resume the chase. Your best bets are Reindeer, Seals, and Penguins, but can outmanoeuvre you on ice, so lead them away from it.
If you want to go defensive, however, then use this ability to aid yourself in escaping. Although all your predators can go through berry bushes, you can still outrun them, especially if there are hiding holes near the bushes. If they go into one with you, kick them out, and run while they're stunned. Don't flee to ice as all predators except for the Snowy Owl will easily catch up with you on there and eat you. Use your small size to squeeze through hills and hide in smaller hiding holes.
- The Arctic Fox is basically a white version of the Land Fox.
- It was added on 26 December 2016.