The Arctic or North pole is the third biome in mope.io, and it was added on the December 26th update. It is located on the top of the land/map, and takes up 1/3 of the map's width. In the arctic hills are white, and rocks are gray. In the arctic biome these features can be found:
- Berry bushes.
- Water Spots.
- Hiding holes (Small and large).
- Hills (Varying sizes, some contain rocks).
- Ice patches.
- Red Mushrooms.
- Arctic Nuts.
- Arctic Volcano.
Arctic Animals (Now Selectable on the Tier Branch):
- Chipmunk. (tier 1)
- Arctic Hare. (tier 2)
- Penguin. (tier 3)
- Seal. (tier 4)
- Reindeer. (tier 5)
- Arctic Fox. (tier 6)
- Muskox. (tier 7)
- Wolf/Snowy Owl. (tier 8)
- Snow leopard. (tier 9)
- Walrus. (tier 10)
- Polar Bear. (tier 11)
- Wolverine/Markhor. (tier 12)
- Sabertooth Tiger. (tier 13)
- Mammoth. (tier 14)
- The Yeti! or Aqua Yeti (tier 15)
- Ice Monster (tier 16)
- The Arctic terrain is colored white, and with a color render of the outlines of the grid squares to see.
- If you are a non-arctic animal, you will get frozen and lose health.
- Tigers and Bigfoots will get less damage when they freeze in this biome.
- Wolverines, Sabertooth Tigers, and The Yeti! don't burn outside the arctic unless they are too close to the Volcano.
- It is not a popular biome since you freeze to death if you are not an arctic animal (except for tiger) and if you are an arctic animal, you can't go outside your biome.
- You can now upgrade to a arctic animal at any point.
- On the 27 december 2017 update, devs sized it up.
- Syed stated in Discord that the devs did plan on buffing the Arctic biome in general.
|Bush • Berry Bush • Water Spot • Plankton Spot • Hiding hole • Cave • Hill • Rock • Mud • Lake • Island • Ice • Snowball • Whirlpool • River • Volcano • Beehive • Quicksand • Oasis • Tree • Web|