Welcome to Mope.io Wiki discussions. Unfortunately the discussion guidelines are strict, but it should help keep them clean and productive. Failure to comply with these rules can result in your post being locked, deleted, or a wiki-ban in extreme cases.
- Don’t intentionally cause drama or derail posts with unrelated info. All replies to a post should be related to the original subject, and not go off-topic. Make a separate post if you want to talk about something else.
- Posts should have some substance to them - creating a blank post will result in it most likely being deleted.
- Spamming is not allowed. This means writing more than two replies before another person has replied to the post, continuously writing meaningless replies/posts of gibberish/nonsense, etc.
- No personal attacks on any grounds. There is a thin level of tolerance for jokes, but Moderators will not allow you to hide behind that as an excuse for particularly vile posts.
- Do not excessively create new posts. Active participation in discussions is encouraged, but try not to be posting replies or creating new posts every 5 minutes.
- Categories: make sure you post in the correct categories. If a post is in the wrong category, moderators will manually change it. These are the list of current existing categories:
1. General: Anything Mope.io related can go in here. This means general chatter/talk about the game itself, but only canon aspects (there is another category for fanon stuff).
2. Fanon ideas: Any fan content that you want to post, can go here. Although if you think your fanon animal could go in the game, we recommend posting it on Mope.io subreddit.
3. Wiki-related: If you have ideas for ways to improve elements of this wiki, e.g. templates, formatting changes etc, they can go here.
4. Announcements: It is only permitted to be used by staff, to make important announcements of events (anyone else who uses it will have the category removed).
5. Off topic: Any topic that is not NSFW and doesn't violate any wiki rules can be discussed here.
MOPE.IO SUBREDDIT (regularly checked by devs):